Friday, May 02, 2008

Bit of a Bug


We have had a bit of a bug this week. Now Mama has it and everything has gone down hill. I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I can't breathe, and not sleeping well due to my own caughing and caughing children and Lucas who seems to sleep talk/cry/scream alot when he has a fever.
Fortuantely, the house is actually pretty clean, the laundry got done yesterday, and luckily all my work was done on Wednesday. So what will today consist of? Hopefully nothing...well maybe a doctor visit.

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

A Room to Grow said...

hopefully you can just chill on the sofa ...

The Stamms said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Joes Noise said...

Chase that bug and squash it. I hope you guys feel better soon, but I love the pics, nice that they will lay there and try to rest.

The Sandoval Family said...

Wish I lived closer to come and lend a hand and perhaps a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Hope you're all feeling better soon!

Melanie said...

i hate when the kids are sick, it's so sad and usually mom gets sick as kids are starting to get better! get well soon! oh and i read your comment about the music on steph's page. on my music player it is not set to start right away. just push play on it:) steph's music starts right when you go to her page and i heard it just fine. hope that helps! love ya!

Tam said...

Oh, no! Maybe bedheads are contagious! Here I had visions of you guys running around outside! Gram