Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthother Day

Well, yesterday was not only Mother's Day but it was also Tim's birthday, so we got to celebrate double! Plans for putt-putt and a picnic were kinda ruined with the rainy weather, but we got over it with movies, popcorn and cake!
So cute with their daddy.
Then Lilly decided that she wanted to be just like mommy and wear my sweater.
It was actually the first time she has tried to put on my clothes, definitely cute. She is growing up WAY too fast. I am a pretty lucky mom with too adorable and healthy children. I hope you had a good Mothers Day too!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

love the pictures! it does go by so fast, i can hardly believe it sometimes. Happy Mother's Day! Your family is lucky to have you!

The Sandoval Family said...

you are one of the best moms I know. hope you had a great day relaxing with the family.

Tam said...

Happy Birthother Day!!!! I see it could also be Lilly's 18 month birthday! Spring just has a way of having things pop up!!! I looked at Lucas's birthday count of almost 4 brought tears to my eyes--he's already big!--so fast! Love, Gram