Monday, May 05, 2008

Fast paced


Well, here are some pictures I got of our dogwoods (at least I think they are dogwoods) before the flowers blew off at the end of last week. They were in full bloom for about a week and then in the midst of two days the petals covered our drive and yard. We pulled in on Thursday and Lucas' says, "Mommy, is it snowing?" I hope we are definitely done with snow, but it is Indiana so I'm not going to promise anything.
It was a good weekend. Tim ran the Mini Marathon on Saturday- We are very proud of him! Then as if that wasn't enough, on Sunday he decided to conquer to prarie grass that had grown in our front yard. It really wasn't bothering us too much but I am sure our neighbors appreciate it. Lucas got to help daddy mow the back yard and Lilly and I raked up the remains of the prarie (well...she would at least clap for me everytime I got the grass into the bag!)

6 comments:

houseofeling said...

looking good over there! Did you know you won my baby zen products? #2 was the lucky winner, and that was you miss hess....guess we better get together soon.

Melanie said...

what beautiful trees to have in your yard!! what a jam packed weekend, that's awesome about the race, great job tim!

The Sandoval Family said...

Well Tim did much better than I did a few years back when I ran the mini if he could walk the next day. Beautiful trees. I think I'll post a pic of my crab apple tree in full bloom!

Tam said...

The best snow I know! I've never seen two trees this beautiful. Gram

Joes Noise said...

I'm jealous of your beauty.

Great Job TIM keep up the good work.

Hope to c u all real soon

Anonymous said...

Those trees are beautiful! Sounds like you have supportive kids clapping as you do the chores! I wish that worked the opposite way!...