Monday, May 26, 2008

Beginning of Lake Season

Well, this weekend Tim took the kids up to his parents and began a summer of what I am sure will be many trips up to the lake.
Lilly was more interested in sand than the water.
It was cold...but I guess kids don't mind so much!
First boat ride of the season and she didn't want to sit still...so picture a drunk trying to walk on a moving boat and that is probably what Lilly looked like!
As you can see so much fun in the sun can make you sleepy...
doesn't happen too often at this age so you just have to enjoy those moments when they do occur. Too cute. I will blog later about what I did this weekend...not quite so much fun in the sun but I do have a clean house to show for it...well I did.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks like they had fun with their daddy!

A little bit of sun and some water make a great combination for a really good nap!

Melanie said...

what a fun day, your family is so cute!

Joes Noise said...

ahh, the beach, the boys, the sun, what fun.
I am glad they got to have a good time together, it was a beautiful weekend.

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

that is the CUTEST picture of Tim and Lucas! I wish James would konk out on us like that once in a while.