Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bed Head


Anyone else's kids have some major cases of bedhead? Lilly isn't too bad, the back is kinda curly and just gets frizzy when she sleeps. I think I am soooo use to Lucas' crazy hair that I don't even try and do anything with it anymore. I pretty much send him to school with his hair sticking straight up b/c I don't think it does anything else. I just bought some detangler spray thinking maybe that would help to tame it down. We have been debating what to do with his long locks and if you ask him if he wants it short or long, he says No to both. So let's take a vote shall we? Grow it longer, Go back to short on sides longer on top, or Really short?

5 comments:

grubb girls said...

I'm voting for super short all over...especially for summer!

kelmatus said...

I say SHORT!!! It would be fun to try since it is summer!!!

Melanie said...

yes, i would have to go with the majority here. summer is a great time to have it short...i keep my boys hair short cuz it makes the morning so easy!very low maintenance!

The Sandoval Family said...

hey they all took the words out of my mouth. summer is the best time to go super short. it will be all grown out by the end of the summer so you can decide what to do with it then. love the bed head pics though.

Anonymous said...

Short also! Think about the sand that kid can throw around! Just kidding, Neil helped with that too!