Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back up and Running!

Well, I am not sure if you have missed me, but I have missed blogging and reading blogs. My computer crashed on me Monday, but now I am up and running thanks to my brother-in-law the computer guru. Thanks Matt!
In the midst of the computer world stopping for the Hess household this week, we did not of course. Tim's brother and his family were in town and we met up with them at the Children's Museum on Tuesday and had a blast watching the kids run around all crazy.
Three monkeys sitting on a bench.
The only good fuzzy shot I got of cousin Noah...half smiling.
Lilly and Noah playing tic-tac-toe.
And Lucas and Noah making funny faces.
It was nice to get together with family and for cousins to play. Now I am up North with our other cousins so more pics to follow soon! Hope all is well in everyone else's computer worlds and otherwise. We missed staying in touch.

2 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

I love Lilly's outfit and cute little pig tails.

A Room to Grow said...

Wow, it seems ike everytime you show pics of Lilly she has grown!!!

(I was beginning to worry about you guys!)