Monday, April 14, 2008

Yes...I am one of those!

Well, with Lilly's help this morning, we have just printed our 2007 taxes.
This is Lilly anxiously awaiting the printer...
She would grab each sheet that came out and hand it to me, it was way too cute!
Here you go Mr. IRS!
Well, we ended up as a wash, owing to State and return from Federal. (I really can't complain since I didn't do very well paying my self-employment quarterly taxes last year). Well, with all the help I had finishing my taxes this morning they are finally ready to go! I hope you aren't a procrastinator like me! Do you have any big plans for your tax return this year? Or if you didn't get a tax return...there is always the May stimulus to look forward too!

3 comments:

grubb girls said...

what a good helper you have! love the new picture of the two kiddos on the blog template!

The Sandoval Family said...

Melinda, Melinda, Melinda... you crack me up.
We got a pretty good return but I think it's gone already with nothing to show for it.

Melanie said...

those are great pictures! we are early filers, but would love lily's help anytime!