Sunday, April 27, 2008

Enjoying the Weather!

Well, we have been enjoying the weather...well at least last week we enjoyed it. This week I think it is suppose to drop back to 30 at night. Why do we live in Indiana again? Thought I'd post some pics of what we did last week that didn't involve work.
This is Lucas on his new green bike. Green is his favorite color in case you didn't know...and if you didn't know you must not hang around that often b/c he will either tell you...or he will grab the green sucker, or the green bubbles, or knock you down (or throw a fit) if you have the green "something" and not him.
Lilly wanted to ride like her big brother, and had to have a helmet just like him too. Thought this picture would sound like this if she was talking; "Oh Darling, I just love my bike."
(Really it is "Moommm! Stop taking pictures!)
And here they are both very nicely playing tee ball together...there was definitely no yelling of "Lilly stop knocking my ball off!" or "Mom- Lilly hit my ball off can you tell her to stop?" or "No Lilly! This is how you do it, see?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green is my favorite color too, Lucas and I might knock someone down also if they take my color!haha

I thought Lilly was showing off a big diamond ring she got from her many boyfriends. She is so cute!!!

Love,
Misty

Melanie said...

oh i instantly thought they were saying, "No Lily, you go first, I insist."
"That's okay brother, you can hit the ball, you're so good at it."
"oh, thank you, you're the best sister ever!"

I mean, i'm just going off what my kids would be saying!?! (picking up on the sarcasam right?)

love the pics...if you want warm weather, move by me!!

The Stamms said...

Man,when Lucas gets to loving something, nobody better get in his way! :)
Jacob loves his bike too! Too bad we don't live closer; they could ride together.

Anonymous said...

I'll be getting my bike this summer. Can you teach me to ride?

grubb girls said...

love the big boy green bike! next playdate we should load up the kids and their bikes and go to a park!