Friday, April 11, 2008

Typical Work Day

Ok, well I wouldn't say that Friday is a typical work day b/c I typically try NOT to work on Fridays, but in regards to the picture below this is how a typical work day in my world looks.
Lucas and Lilly both love to sit on stools next to mommy at the drafting table and they either work on their labtop, cash-register, or whatever else they drag up there. Lucas likes to draw pictures too...but only with permanent markers (need to get him magic markers or something!). Lilly likes to draw too (no markers since she still eats them). I took pictures of them sitting up here a few weeks ago b/c Lucas was being so cute showing Lilly how to work the labtop. He was using such a calm and collected 3 year old voice (vs. the typical yelling) and it was just too cute not to try and capture.
As you can see (and I am sure hear from me often) is that working from home can be kinda challenging...but it definitely has many rewards, surprises, and benefits that out way everything else. God has blessed me with all that I have and I am very thankful.

4 comments:

houseofeling said...

so this is how you get things done so fast around there...3 of you!

kelmatus said...

How much do you pay them?? I could use some extra help around here!!!

Tam said...

All right! We can finally get started working on that children's book! Gram

Melanie said...

that is a great picture! they will both be super talented like their mother:)