Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Aly!

Here is the 3 year old birthday girl. (Most gorgeous hair ever!)
Here are the Clarks with their 3 year old triplets.
(Well really only the one of the left belongs to them- it is Lucas, Ethan and Neil, but this picture was just too funny. The boys held hands walking into the party. I am sure this will be shown at their highschool graduation parties!)
There were lots of Monkeys climbing around at the party.
And this is how they worked off the sugar from the Cake! JUMP JUMP!
Lilly had fun bouncin' with the big boys and was actually kinda bossy, not letting certain people in. I wonder where my kids get there strong-willedness from? Tim or Me? What do you think?

3 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

No comment on where she gets it from... haha Just kidding. I wish I wasn't so strong willed myself because I'm getting it back from madison big time these days. Funny how that works.

Anonymous said...

My kid is the one on the right. Your kid is the one on the left!!!

Melanie said...

i'll steer clear of that strong willed question since i'm hearing my sarcasam in my kids every day and it drives me crazy!! Lucas is so cute!!