Saturday, January 31, 2009

What happened...last weekend

Last weekend we headed up North to Decatur to go to Tim's uncles wedding reception. It was fun and Lucas and Lilly seemed to take over the dance floor for about the first half of the party! I was out there for awhile, which can be a little embarassing when you are trying to dance with a 2 and 4 year old and everyone is watching because they are so adorable...and I am sure I just looked like an oaf, and only about every 3rd song was really "danceable" if you know what I mean...but you do what you do to entertain (and show off) your children.Here is the happy couple. Congrats!
And here is Lilly with some dance moves. She would grab the edge of her dress and spin around and around. It was oh too cute...and good thing it had a built-in underskirt!
And thought this pic turned out cute although I look way cheezy.
We forgot our camera so I thought I would throw a shout out to Tamara for sharing the pics! Hope we get to see everyone again soon...hopefully before Easter!