Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...or Lilly

Both Lucas and Lilly liked to help decorate the tree this year, but Lucas was into the ornamets and Lilly was into the beads...which she used to decorate herself! She treated them like giant necklaces and would just dance around in circles. I did manage to steal one strand from her and put it near the top, but decided that maybe I shouldn't put the other beads on anywhere where they could be reachable by a really cute two year old...or she might just pull the tree down on top of herself! Enjoy the dancing pics!



How did she get so cute?
p.s. Pretty sure I lost the contest...but thanks for voting if you did!! (And if you didn't...well the guilt is on your shoulders and I am taking back your christmas presents!)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

now there's a girl who knows how to deck herself out! she is too cute!!

Tam said...

Oh, Lilly! You are a gem! And I guess I'm getting coal for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least it's not popcorn garland. That's what I did this year, and my little niece (Samantha) kept eating it off the tree! :)