Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Picture OUT-TAKES...

These are always fun to post and just gives you a little anticipation what the final picture actually turned out to be and since I MIGHT finish Christmas cards this weekend, thought I should post these now. Also, my friend Emily is having a little contest for who has the best out-takes. I would vote for hers by far...but since she doesn't count, thought I would give it a try! They are definitely not the worst we have ever had, but are pretty funny.
The infamous choke-hold...
Only a little crying...but boy does she look pitiful!
And yes Lucas is wearing shorts (and a Halloween t-shirt underneath). Had to bribe him with a sucker to put on the sweater.
And this one looks like he is about to hurl, but you can see Lilly's great hairbow!
This one is actually one of my favorites, oh too cute even in out-takes.
I am definitely one lucky lady with two adorable children. Wait till you see the final pic! It will melt your heart! And feel free to enter the contest too! If it was based on cuteness, I would definitely win, but feel free to challenge me on how horrible it was!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last one of Lucas...too hilarious! Look forward to seeing the final product!

The Johnston Family said...

too cute...can't wait to see the "best" one. We couldn't even get a decent one with both of them in it, so individual pics this year!!

designHER Momma said...

seriously I think these pics. are FANTASTIC my fav by far. thanks for entering!!!

Tam said...

Hey, lucky lady! You have two lucky kids! I love the brother/sister acts--priceless! I think they'll be close.

Anonymous said...

Hey , these little monkeys remind me of my six brothers and me when we were lined up for pictures way back when !! I love them !!