Friday, December 19, 2008

Classic

Oh the classic picture with Santa. Lucas wouldn't look at him at first, but then he warmed up, told him he wanted a big green and orange dinosaur and then smiled ever so sweetly for the camera. Lilly on the other hand wanted nothing to do with him and I think Tim barely got her on his lap...you could tell with that scowl that she was not a happy camper.
Some days they both deserve coal, but most days I would give them the world if I could. They are the best presents I have ever gotten and I wouldn't change that for anything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly,
You are one of the most funniest little girls that I know.

Lucas,
Is that a smile of innocence?

Melanie said...

Lilly looks like she just asked for a Red Rider Beebe Gun and he informed her that she'd shoot her eye out..

Tam said...

What sweeties! Lilly looks as tall as Lucas! Her legs are so long!

The Johnston Family said...

you're right, classic santa picture...allie was crying, Hannah gave her sweet innocent smile too. did you win the Christmas outtake picture thing??

Anonymous said...

Great picture...definitely one worth remembering. I hope Lucas gets his orange and green dinosaur! :)