Monday, December 15, 2008

Come one, Come all and cast your votes!

No, not voting for president silly, that is already done!
But you can vote for us, for that sure is fun!
We're one of the finalist for Christmas Out-takes-
And oh you can trust me, there are no fakes!
So go to my friends site and vote for us HERE!
Maybe we will win the Prize of the Year!!
And if you haven't seen the best out-takes of all...
Just scroll down one blog further and out of your chair you might fall!
For the kids are choking, and crying, and sad,
But once the photoshoot was over they sure were glad.
So if you chuckle a little or really laugh out loud,
Please go and vote to show us you're proud!
We sure would be thankful, it sure would be great,
if you could vote for us- just don't be late!!
Merry Christmas and happy voting!!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

You got our vote!

Mom to Lily said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was on another blog today and I saw the link to your blog. It caught my eye because my last name is also Hess. Once I started reading, I got a good chuckle because my daughter's name is Lilian. It is spelled differently though. Anyway, saying hi because I thought it was neat. :)

The Johnston Family said...

we voted for you...good luck!!