Thursday, July 17, 2008

Three Beautiful Girls

Well, when I was up North we tried to get a picture of the three girls in their matching dresses. Let's just say it is hard to get three kids that are 3 and under to all smile at the same time...or even be happy at the same time for that matter. But thought I would share my favorite ones with you!
This one is my favorite.
And I have to brag on my beautiful nieces!
This one is just too funny. Hannah is trying to share the love which you can tell Allie is use to but Lilly is like "Why are you touching me??" This one was almost perfect. And if you love the hairbows, my friend Jamie makes them and you can buy some for you little girl...or niece or friend. She even does customs to match certain outfits, or at least that is what I always do!
So pretty. Gotta love little girls.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

I love little girls in matching dresses they all look so pretty!

Melanie said...

man, tiffany's little hannah looks just like her!! those are some darling pictures!

Tam said...

Yep, that's what my little girls would look like if I had any!!!--Now I can enjoy just the good stuff of little girls! Lilly looks so much older in that one picture of her alone. Off to the reunion--it's raining here!

houseofeling said...

ok, the matching dresses...can I say too cute? looks like you got a few cute shots!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for advertising Snazzy Snaps!