Sunday, July 20, 2008

THIS is Lucas

Ok, sorry for the confusion. But this is Lucas wearing my shoes. I think b/c of the angle it doesn't look like a 3 year old boys legs so therefore everyone is confused about what is really going on. It was halarious at the time...but I guess you had to be there.Some may think, "Wow Melinda your legs look great!"
And others may think, "Ummm...Melinda, your shoes might be a little too big for you!"
Or others THAT HAVE A CLUE may think, "Wow! Lucas looks great in brown strappy heels, does he have a matching purse?"
Oh how I wish my legs were that skinny, and I am sure the only thing that made you question it not being me is the fact that there isn't a giant scar on the right knee. Ha! Well, at least this is some motivation for me to get my body into shape so that next summer I can post a picture of my own beautiful legs! Kids are just too funny. Sometimes you can't capture it all on camera...and sometimes you can!

4 comments:

Tam said...

You in Tim's shoes!

designHER Momma said...

that's pretty funny...since I thought they looked like lady legs...

The Stamms said...

Jacob likes a pair of blue shoes with heels that are in my closet. It is too funny when he comes trotting out in those!

grubb girls said...

nice legs!