Thursday, October 30, 2008

Throwback Thursday- Happy Halloween!

Well, last year we were 50's greasers and pink ladies...wonder what we will be this year? If you don't live in the Burg, you will have to wait and see the blog post! Not throwing our typical Halloween party this year...so sad I know. Let's pray that next year we will be back on track to continue the tradition. But don't worry we are still dressing up this year! Tim and Lucas are ready to go...maybe I should start working on Lilly's and mine since I have less than 20 hours left! Here is your one word hint: Justice.
Well, I did survive the root canal...thanks to all of those who sent their love and concern my way. Got numbed up again today, didn't go with gas b/c I had a bad headache all last night that wouldn't go away and I had to blame something. Numbing was worse, 1/2 my nose and part of my left eyelid...that was weird. Now I am just sore and should probably go to sleep.
Happy Trick or Treating to all! Nothing chewy for me!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

you guys always have such great costumes, can't wait to see the reveal of this years!

Tam said...

So glad you survived. At least it's over now. Justice????? Lucas told me he was going to be a ghost. I didn't ask Lilly. Can't wait to see..........

A Room to Grow said...

Just read your blog for the first time this week. Sounds like you survived! See ya soon!