Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My little pumpkins...

Headed out to the pumpkin patch this past weekend, it was definitely more "fall-like" weather than the weekend before. Perfect for a hayride and pumpkin festivities. We got so many great pictures, thought I should probably break it up into two separate blogs...so first we will start with the pumpkin picking!
Here are my two handsome boys on the anticipated hayride to get the pumpkins, Lucas so looks like his daddy.
Hmmm....this one is perfect for sitting. But this one is just my size, how will I make up my mind?
Well she did finally make up her mind...and then had Lucas carry it for her. I guess that girl is learning already!
This is Lucas thinking...I wonder if daddy will carry this one for me?
And a family picture! I think this is the first family picture since last year at the pumpkin patch! I may be a little bias... but my family is pretty cute!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

You do have such a nice looking family!

Tam said...

--the best pictures--ever!!

Anonymous said...

The family picture is great! Just look at the beautiful sky behind you, what a great fall day!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, especially of Lilly sitting on the pumpkin and the family one is really good!!

Looks like a fun day!

Misty