Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wild Animals at the Zoo

This past weekend we met up with the whole Hess family at the Fort Wayne Zoo. My camera died about 1/4 of the way through, but Noah ran around showing Lucas and Lilly all of his favorite things.Hatching out of eggs...
What cute babies.
First pony rides for both.
Lucas actually didn't want to go at first until he saw his little sister doing it...and then decided that maybe he could do it too.
My favorite was the cage...or I mean kids tree house. Does this mean I can build a cage in my back yard and call it a tree house? jk!
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for a suprise friday!! It is extreme.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

We love the Ft. Wayne zoo! Next time you go you should call us, that is only an hour away from us so we could meet you guys there! We also went to the zoo on Saturday but we went to the Toledo Zoo. I still have to post pictures from that, just a little behind!

Melanie said...

LOL, we have a baby play yard that the other kids refer to as "the baby cage." looks like a fun day!

Amy Neubert said...

What a cool zoo. Love the egg photos.

designHER Momma said...

ah the zoo....good times, good times...