Thursday, June 05, 2008

Throwback Thursday...Hotties

Next week I am headed up to NeoCon again. It is an Interior Design Trade Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Lots of great new product to see, amazing showrooms to walk, and restaurants to be wined and dined at by our favorite reps!

This is "the girls" two years ago. I also went out with these girls + 3 last night to see Sex in the City. I had never watched the show before due to lack of cable but I would have to say the movie was very good. If you laugh and cry it has to be good right? Have you seen any good movies lately?

4 comments:

grubb girls said...

i had a good time too! can't wait for neocon...we'll have to get another great picture like this...and photoshop emily in!

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite picture!! I don't think anyone was prego either!! We definately have to get a new one this year!! Can't wait for another fun Neocon with you girls! Oh Emily if you are reading this tell Micheal he sucks!!!

Misty

A Room to Grow said...

Kristin is going to Neocon. She flew to PA this morning and will be getting to Chicago on Sunday. Do you want her cell number?

Unknown said...

Actually Misty I was pregs with Lilly in this picture...but I still had a good time!
Tricia-I think I have Kristin's cell, but I will call if I don't.