Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weekend Part I...Are you ready for some Football??

The boys...and Dave with his beer.
Me and Kelley sporting the denim look.
These are the strange people who sat behind us.
Lucas and his girlfriend Aly watching the game.
Daddy keeping Lucas occupied and happy.
Well, we took Lucas to his first Purdue Football game on Saturday! He lasted till the third quarter but we were winning 34-0 so we figured it was safe to leave. He started getting tired and cranky from running around tailgating all morning, but had a blast and still talks about the baseball...I mean football game. I think he was most interested in the band...probably b/c of the shiny clashing cymbals. Of course the "choo choo train" that he got to see was the highlight of his day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to find new seats. Those people who sat behind you look drunk and scary!!!HE HE
I'm glad Lucas had a good time with my ticket!

grubb girls said...

Looks like you had a great time! I can't believe Lucas made it as long as he did...plus a morning of tailgating! Go Purdue!

Anonymous said...

Hail, Purdue!

Unknown said...

Foot really messes with my schedule!I go food shopping on Sundays, now I can`t!

houseofeling said...

looks like all had a great time. Way to go Lucas1

The Stamms said...

Looked like fun. Glad Lucas did well for you.

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

I like the pic of those crazies behind you. They definitely look the part!