Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another Try

We took another try with Lucas and Lilly in the bike trailer...more successful than the first time we tried a month or so ago. They are pretty cute in their helmets.Well, the first time we went we had forgotten our camera so I didn't blog about it but basically Lilly cried the whole time and we didn't get too far. This time though we definitely made it a bit further before we had to turn around due to crying...she did cry all the way back though. It is hard to tell what the other people on the Monon are thinking when you pass them really fast with a screaming child in the back...I am guessing one of two things; "That poor little baby" or "What horrible parents"...or both.

5 comments:

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

I used to look at the other riders and say "it's our siren so you know we're coming!"

James likes the trailer now, and he's not been (tortured) in it too many times so far.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a team to me! Lucas, I think, is liking his little baby sister.

Roys Photography said...

You all are so adorable. You and Tim make the cutest kids. I pray that Tony and I will have a child that is as cute and sweet as yours.
Love Auntie Joanna

The Sandoval Family said...

They look so cute in their helmets. I miss you guys already.

Anonymous said...

The should sell bike trailers with sedatives so the kids will relax. Who says you need to stop having fun just because you have kids.

Knock them out so you can have fun. No need to spoil it with all that cying.