Friday, September 28, 2007

Up close and personal at the Zoo

My work girlfriends and I were invited to the zoo last night by a rep and we got to bring our families! Free trip to see the new Oceans exhibit, free food and good times with friends...can't beat that!
Miss Piper and Lucas checking out the Eels...man are eels ugly!
This is the new pet the shark exhibit...don't worry Lucas didn't fall in and the sharks didn't even get close enough to pet.
Miss Jenna and Miss Lilly chillin in the stoller.
My favorite...the Walrus family! They come right up to the glass!
Here is one Walrus giving Miss Jenna a kiss!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Those walruses are awesome!

Roys Photography said...

I want to go to the zoo so bad! I haven't been in a couple of years, and I have never been down there in Indy. It looks so awesome like I could probably spend a couple of days there. I am jealous. LOL, see you in a week.

The Johnston Family said...

maybe we can all plan a family trip to the zoo or at least the museum again?? happy fall!

grubb girls said...

Great pictures! Had a blast!

The Stamms said...

We'd love to take Jacob to the zoo sometime! Maybe next year...
Looks like you had a blast!

houseofeling said...

we had a blast, if you can't tell...