Monday, September 24, 2007

Up North

Well, the kids and I headed up North for 1/2 the weekend. We stayed with my friend Stephanie and her two kids and had a blast. They took us to this great little restaurant that was train themed. It had a train table to watch, a train that delivered your food to you and even a little train to ride. Lucas was in heaven!
Madison, Lucas, and Austin watching the trains.
The table came up to the bottom of Lucas' nose, so he could just barely peek over to see all the action.
Lucas and Madi peeking out of the caboose! Madison was a good helper- and we even got to play with Hannah for awhile who was up in the area too!
It was a great little weekend away with friends. Thanks for having us Stephanie! (send me the pic of you and me!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kids look familiar.....what little cutties! I heard you guys had a great time. It is so nice that you both still stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

How good is a train restaurant? Priceless. Cute picture of you all. Waiting to see you this weekend, guys and gals!!!

Anonymous said...

The restaurant looks like fun!!!

Roys Photography said...

Choo Choo! I will have to take Tony there when we go and visit Stephanie or Brad and Judy.

The Sandoval Family said...

I'm sad looking at all the pics, because I miss you. We had so much fun having you guys here. Your kids are so much fun and I enjoyed our much needed girls nights.