Thursday, June 07, 2007

Surprise Shower

Well, last night was girls night out and we had a surprise shower for Miss Emily who is due July 1st. We told her we were celebrating Julie's birthday and SURPRISE...the party was really for her.
Three and 1/2 weeks to go and she looks FABULOUS! (i hate her)
And Julie turned the big 30 so we had to celebrate that too of course!
Heres a pic of the whole crew. We all use to work together back in the day.
I think girls nights are a must when you are a stay at home mom...there is nothing better than a group of girls who you can talk with about anything and everything with (and we do). Lucky for me I have two groups of girls I get to go out with and I love each and every one of them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fun night out! I had the best time. I totally agree - we are so lucky to have such a great group of girlfriends!

houseofeling said...

Thanks for the party. I look HUGE! wow, reality has set in!!!!

Anonymous said...

Had the best time and much needed! Love each and everyone of you!!