Friday, June 08, 2007

Hess Paradise...well almost

Ahhhh, pool paradise on the deck.
Check out Miss Lilly sitting up like a big girl!
And the big brother making sure the new pool is ok for all to use. He is even testing the water which is what is filling up those puffy cheeks...nice. Well, this is as close as the Hess' are getting to an inground pool this year. (I miss your pool Tricia!)
It is a step up from last year, I am just hoping it will entertain a 2 year old longer than a smaller one. And I do have to admit that mommies fit better in this pool this size! If it is already 90 at the beginning of June we are in for a hot summer. If any moms are ready for a playdate, you are invited! Oh wait...the deck is being torn apart tomorrow for a rehaul...maybe we can celebrate with a deck party in July.

5 comments:

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

how about a beach party in July up in NW-IN? Do you want an official invite? I'm doing invites soon, and the lake's (lake MI) much bigger than any of those kiddo pools!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try it out! I don't think I'll make it through the summer without a pool!

A Room to Grow said...

it was great having you guys out here last summer! it was so much fun having dinner on the patio and having the evening dip in the pool. can't wait for next summer... hopefully with four kids playing in the pool. (not counting tim and michael)

The Stamms said...

Nice pool. Got Jacob one, and hopefully I'll get it out soon (just got back from vacation). Not looking forward to the hot summer already!

houseofeling said...

is there room for me? I'm coming over....really.