Friday, June 15, 2007

Car dates at this age??

Well, Miss Piper came over today and her and Lucas had a blast! In and out of the pool, covered in sand, chasing eachother and the dog. The cutest part though was the car ride. First Lucas was driving and Piper was pushing. Then when Lucas wouldn't give up the driver seat for Pipers turn, she just decided that there was room in there for her too! Lucas of course didn't seem to mind the cute blonde sitting next to him...just makes me think of car dates. (Not until they are 16...no make that 20!)

3 comments:

houseofeling said...

I totally agree with you...I had a long talk with Piper about that when we got home!

grubb girls said...

what an adorable picture!
another one you'll have to pull out when they're older!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was Hannah in the car with Lucas when I first looked at the photo.