Tuesday, April 07, 2009

bloggy world

Sorry world if you have missed me...guessing not too much since I haven't received any threatening comments. I think this is seriously the longest I have gone without blogging. This is due to many reason (or excuses depending on how you think abou it).
1. no new pictures.
2. no halarious stories to tell
3. working too much (but not complaining)
4. haven't finished my taxes...or even started them really....hmmm
5. kinda tired of the "glow" of the computer (see #3)
6. everyone is sick (again)
I will elaborate on the last one. Tim is sick and needs to get healthy soon so he can run the mini. Lilly has another ear infection and we are headed to the ENT tomorrow to talk about tubes. Lucas is basically caughing horribly if he does anything like run or jump or those typical things that boys do about every 5 minutes. So needless to say my last week and a 1/2 has been filled with work, stress about taxes not being done, caughing, breathing treatment, whining, caughing, breathing treatment, couple nights off filled with work and then back to tired kids, caughing, breathing treatment and now I am getting sick too.
Soooo....thought maybe I would post some pics of happier and warmer times. Summer....we cannot wait until you get here!!


Sprinkler parks are the bestFuture model perhaps....hmmmm

5 comments:

Susan said...

Well, I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. And hopefully warmer weather around the corner. Good luck w/taxes and work. If you need anything, let me know, ok?

Jamie said...

I've missed your blogs! I check every day for something new! Glad you're back!

The Johnston Family said...

i did consider threatening you about your blog updates..but never got around to it. Plus I figured and knew most of what was going on in your life, so don't blame you one bit! Hope you all feel better and hope to see you soon!!! xooxo

Melanie said...

Yeah you're back!! And I'm thinking future Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Model for miss Lily!!

Tam said...

Ah, summer! This Spring Break has been a tease. I got a lot done outside of home but nothing in house--those floors still await me. IT's only Thursday evening!