Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well at least they have some character!


A few weeks ago Knoll (a great furniture company who has a dealership here in town) hosted a free photo shoot with some of their "classic" pieces of furniture. It was fun, but the kids had had no nap and were really not in the mood to sit still for a photo shoot. There are a couple of good ones, but I guess these at least show some of their character! They do always keep me laughing!










What would I do without those funny faces?!

5 comments:

The Johnston Family said...

too cute...great character...and cute chairs!! what's the price range for those...$500? =)

grubb girls said...

cute pics. love the last one. are they printing any of them out for you? wish i was in town when nancy was doing the photshoot.

Joes Noise said...

That one of Lucas in the Navy chair would of been perfect if it wasn't for his crazy hair. Is it curly? or just wavy? or neither. lol, anyway, my hair looks like poop everyday, so he is always having a better hair day than his Aunt JoJo

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You have some pretty adorable kids Melinda! :)

designHER Momma said...

you got some good ones! I just got my cd yesterday and I have to admit I'm pretty impressed!