Sunday, March 15, 2009

Interview with Lucas

Saw this on facebook and also on my cousins blog, thought it was cute. So I "interviewed" Lucas and wrote down the exact words he said.

All About Mommy
By Lucas (Age 4)

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Don't call names.

2. What makes mommy happy?
love.

3. What makes mommy sad?
when I don't listen to you.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
by playing jokes, hehehe.

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
a baby.

6. How old is your mommy?
4.

7. How tall is your mommy?
umm...all the way to the top.

8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
to work.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
be scared.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
fighting bad guys.

11. What is your mommy really good at?
reading a book.

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
putting me in timeout.

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
work on computer.

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
slimedogs.

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
when I call you beautiful.

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a cartoon.

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
clean up.

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
we both have green shirts.

19. How are you and your mama different?
i dont' know, you're a girl.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
like being friends.

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
to stores.

3 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

Slimedogs??? You'll have to fill me in on that one!

Unknown said...

That was so Lucas being Lucas and making up something that is so "boy" and then basically laughing about it after he answered my question. I don't eat slimedogs...that I know of. And this is proof that 4 year olds can be pretty creative and often lie when telling "stories" btw. sometimes when he is telling Tim or I something he did that day we will just look at the other person and shake our heads as if to say (no...that didn't really happen). it is funny.

The Johnston Family said...

too cute!! i'll have to "interview" Hannah. And I just bet your favorite thing to do is work....if they only knew.