Thursday, April 16, 2009

All dressed up for Easter

We had a great Easter morning as a family. It was still pretty chilly that morning so I hid the easter eggs inside, but they still had fun. They opened presents and then we had an omelet and easter sprinkled pancake breakfast together and then Tim and the kids headed North to his grandmas for Easter with his family. (I did taxes that afternoon...but they did get done on time with a refund! bonus!)
Lilly really liked her new knot dress. My friend Julie made it and makes a ton of other clothes too that she sells on Etsy- check it out!! She LOVES doing customs and her fabrics are amazing!

WOW. Are the kids looking grown up in this picture or what??
(I will share some more pics this weekend of coloring eggs! So check back!)

7 comments:

Tam said...

I love the second one with Lucas hugging Lilly! Her dress was out of this world. I wondered if it was homemade. It looked so good, I thought it had to be a designer dress but it's better than that.

The Johnston Family said...

they look soooo cute and grown-up!! All of our kids took great pics with their siblings this Easter! Great time to update photo frames!

grubb girls said...

Great pictures Melinda - the second needs to be framed. Lilly looks so cute in the dress. I'm glad she liked wearing it. I know where to come for my next model!

grubb girls said...

Forgot to mention...i just got a neck tie pattern off the internet and thought how cute that would be to coordinate with the knot dress for little boys. I'll have to try my first one out in the circle fabric for Lucas.

Anonymous said...

Lilly looks so sweet in her new dress. It is so her!! Lucas looks so much like you in those pictures! They turned out really cute.

MC

A Room to Grow said...

Yes, I LOVE that dress ... esp the fabric. And I was totally thinking that Lucas looks so much older!!! He looks like a little boy now! (Instead of a toddler boy!)

Sheila said...

Your kids do look so grown up and cute here!!! You never really understand how fast time goes until you have kids! Kids are such a blessing!!