Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well...

...in the last three weeks I have been "dieting" and suppose to have been excercising like a mad woman with my cohort Aunt Michelle. We were at the wedding shower discussing how we both needed to lose some weight in the month before the wedding and decided on the South Beach diet. I have done pretty well most of the time, but cannot say I have been hardcore. Honestly with all the drama it has not been easy. I wish I was one of those girls who didn't eat when they are stressed...but I am the opposite. Food doesn't tend to complain to me or talk back and at the same time that single piece of chocolate melting in my mouth makes me feel happy for at least that 30 seconds. Excercise has been steady, but I definitely could be working harder. I have lost 5lbs and gotten past the plataue that I hit when I lost weight before so that should be motivating me more right? I think I just need a vacation. Long walks on the beach and no deadlines. A little R&R so that I can sleep like this...
Completely passed out and unaware of the world around me. Maybe in 17 years huh?
Well, the wedding is this weekend. I have two different dresses to choose from, neither of which depend on weight, and both are black. So thought I would take a vote...
A. Halter style, sexy, A-line with flowy skirt
B. Shorter Baby doll style with large straps
Votes must be in and counted before Friday afternoon at 4:00.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I choose A because I think it would make you feel sexy about yourself. Go for it girl!

Anonymous said...

A:

designHER Momma said...

My vote is A. I'll take sexy over baby doll any day.

The Johnston Family said...

granted I have seen the baby doll one on you which is cute and you looked good in but sounds like the other one is sexier? you're so funny with your "voting." i'm glad you can find humor during stressful times, it keeps one going!! luv u

Melanie said...

what, no catwalk show?! lol,I will say A because everyone else did and i want them all to like me...kidding, you would look great in either, but it sounds like A is winning.

Joes Noise said...

I say A, because if you feel good you look good, and that is all that matters. Have fun, enjoy the time with friends and family, youre gorgeous all the time even in pajamas I say.

A Room to Grow said...

you know that you have a free place to stay here. the pool is working, the beach is hot, ... long weekend in september???

Anonymous said...

Go for A. Sexy is always better. My dress is a little sexy too. Lets just have some fun. (o.k.) As far as the diet goes. I was doing great. Lost some weight feeling pretty good. Then Ryan had an car accident and all hell went with diet. So today Monday starting again. Walked this am. See you at the wedding. michelle