Saturday, February 07, 2009

Our Snowman...

Well, thank God I did find my camera yesterday (not in the snow, but under the bed?) So thought I would share the pics of snow play especially for those of you who are in warmer climates but are seriously missing the snow (I know deep down you miss it just a little). It is melting pretty quickly here the last few days but maybe we can play in whats left of it once more today.
Yes, that is a mouthful of snow.
hiding behind the "snow fort" from daddy's snowballs...too funny.
The beginning of the snowman...which Lucas seemed to enjoy climbing and kicking more than helping to build.
The finished product, Lilly thought it was pretty cool to "dress him up". Right now there is not much left of him, and I think next time we will build a little snowman family.

3 comments:

Tam said...

Snowmen! snowmen! Here's to the snowmen and those who built them!

Melanie said...

Those are some great pictures! Makes me feel cold and needing some hot chocolate just looking at them! I will have to live vicariously:P

The Johnston Family said...

such fun times...we are too hesitant about going out when its freezing...boring parents huh? wanted to go out this weekend since it was a little warmer...to warm! It all melted!! Bye bye 15 inches!