Thursday, February 07, 2008

Throwback Thursday...and Recovery

Well, surgery went well and I am home recovering with the help of my husband who has been waiting on me hand and foot and helping me move around the house...along with my pillows, blankets, ice machine for my knee, crutches and other misc. items. He also has been feeding me well and keeping me drugged. I tried to go back and search for some beautiful picture of my legs to post...and I quickly realized that I have never had beautiful legs...at least not in the digital era. But I did find this picture below. It is Tim and I at his brother Ben's wedding a few years back.
I think my hair is pretty cute and this dress almost fits me again. It brought a smile to my face and just thought that right now I could use that. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and phone calls of well wishes over the last few days. Don't think I will be going anywhere except therapy the next few weeks, but feel free to stop by and say hello if you happen to be in backwoods!

7 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

What a gorgeous picture of you two! What a wonderful hubby Tim is to wait on you for all your needs. In sickness and in health, right?
Are the kids trying to jump on your knee much?

A Room to Grow said...

Good to hear that the surgery went well! I got an email from Tam yesterday that things were going fine. Must be hard to be out of commission... I guess you should enjoy your time being waited on 'cause you'll be up and going before you know it!!!
Love the pic!

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

Get well soon! Keep the kids away from the knee, especially if they are in a jumping motion! :)

Sheila said...

What a great picture of you two, red is definitely your color!!

Glad to hear your surgery went well! Sounds like you have a good hubby there to take care of you!

Tam said...

Will be there to the rescue soon! Gram

grubb girls said...

I'm glad the surgery went well - i've been thinking about you! Wishing you a speedy recovery. I'll give you a call soon - I'm sure it has been a little crazy around there!

grubb girls said...

forgot to mention - your hair looks hot in the picture you posted! I think you should wear it like that more often!!