Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Day of Love!

Well, we have had a pretty good week here at the Hess household! We would also like to say Congrats to our cousin who has just adopted a little russian girl named Rita. Go here to read all about it! Gram (Tim's mom) came on Sunday and stayed till yesterday. It was wonderful to have the help and company. She kept us well fed, the house in order and gave Tim a much deserved break.
The kids loved playing games and reading with Gram. Thanks for the good times Gram!! We love you! If you haven't seem Tim's curls- here is a great picture! I think he looks amazing and I am hoping that Lilly's little curl flips that she gets in the back will turn into her daddy's beautiful curly hair!
This is what I will be doing today...and most of the weekend!
Hope your Valentines Day is filled with love. Squeeze those around you and let them know how much they mean to you!

4 comments:

A Room to Grow said...

Hope you are feeling better! How much longer until you can drive again?

grubb girls said...

happy valentines day! looks like you're up and moving around - hope you're feeling better.

Tam said...

What a four days it was! I learned, "I'm a pretty good cheese toastie maker," per Lucas, and Lilly likes to read at 4:00 in the morning when she can get someone gullible enough to do it..........I like reading but....................It was satisfying to check up on everyone to make sure they're doing what they should be doing--taking care of Mommy! Gram

The Sandoval Family said...

I like Tim's curls too! I guess I'm partial to curls though.
That pic of Lilly with Tim she looks SO MUCH like a Bishop it's really funny.