Thursday, November 29, 2007

Throwback Thursday

Well since we had the flu most of Thanksgiving weekend, I don't have any new pics to post so thought I would copy off my friend Emily and do a "Throwback Thursday." Now I know it is still November, but if you haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit yet...why not?? I am trying to get some new pics of the kids for the Christmas card this year and am not having much luck, so I was going through some old pics this morning and thought it might be fun to look at how much things can change in three years!
Christmas 2006. Last year I feel like I had two babies and this year I feel like I have two toddlers who are into everything.
Christmas 2005, one kid...things were a little easier back then.
Christmas 2004...Little did we know we would have Lucas less than two weeks from this moment (he was 3-1/2 weeks early). We were oblivious to the impact that children would have on our lives. It has been an amazing journey so far, can't wait to see where life takes us next.
(Hopefully not back to these fat people in the picture).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reflection...... a good thing. I loved it in your blog. Made me think of a lot of good things. Thanks.

The Stamms said...

Sorry to hear you were sick during Thanksgiving. Hope you're all better now. See ya Sunday!

houseofeling said...

love your throwback...and no, you will never be fat again....unless you give birth to triplets, which then, you will have no hope. And, you were never that fat to begin with....you were with child! mama's gotta eat I say...