Sunday, November 25, 2007

Many reasons to be Thankful...

First of all I am thankful for my family and friends. God has surrounded us with such a loving and caring group of people that it astounds me. I am so lucky to have so many people that love me. My parents are wonderful and my mom helps me out at least once a week watching the kids while I go to meetings. And while she is here she is always folding laundry or emptying the dishwasher...thanks for the extras mom! I also have amazing in-laws that love and support us (and from the stories I have heard, I guess that is hard to find). Our brothers and sisters are incredible- we can always be real and have a good time. I wish we got to see them more often!! And the group of friends that God has placed in our lives truly amazes me. Thanks for always listening and caring about me so much, I hope I do the same!
Of course I am most thankful for my husband and two kids. My favorite times are spent with them just hanging out doing fun, simple things. These pics are from last weekend while we raked leaves in our backyard.I am thankful for Lucas and his playful nature. He is a handful at times, but his energy can be contagious and his hugs melt my heart! I am thankful that Tim is such an incredible dad and husband. I am truly blessed to have such a great man in my life, sometimes I can take that for granted.
I am thankful for Lilly and her beautiful smile. Her giggles will make anyone laugh and her snuggles are the best!
God has really blessed us with amazing kids. Thanks to everyone who is a part of our lives, whether we see you often or not, you have all touched our heart and we love sharing our blog with you! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! Don't forget to give thanks to the ONE who has given you all that you have.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute hat!
Happy Thanksgiving!
-kristin

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful website--thanks for sharing. We love you, Gram
Eric is down for the count now!

Anonymous said...

sniff,sniff!! you brought tears to my eyes!
You know, Lilly does look like a lillybug in that coat!!! :)

The Sandoval Family said...

You made me cry! I'm so thankful to have such an amazing friend like you in my life for about 15 years now!!! Yikes, I think that means we are both approaching 30. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us. We love catching up with the Hess Family! It's hard to believe you were in our youth group at one point, makes me feel so old!! Sounds like you all have so much to be thankful for too!

The Stamms said...

Isn't it wonderful to be thankful for so many things...especially family and friends? That was a great blog! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving...can't wait to see you all this weekend.