Monday, November 12, 2007

Lilly's Turns ONE!

Wanted to get some pics up for those of you who couldn't be here. Lilly had a great 1st Birthday! She was all dolled up for the event as you can see below! Ladybugs were the theme mostly b/c we call her Lillybug. She looked absolutely adorable!
What?? I get to eat cake?!?! Hmmm...this ladybug is kinda sticky...
...and VERY yummy!!
I'm the luckiest girl in the world!! I get to have my cake and eat it too!
This picture pretty much sums up her day! We are thankful for such a beautiful and healthy 1 year old baby girl. Her laughter is contagious and her energy is exhausting. It is going to be so much fun watching her grow up and chasing after her brother.

9 comments:

The Stamms said...

Sorry we missed the party, but it looks like she had a blast with the cake! That's great! Melinda, did you make the ladybug cake?...too cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilly!! Looks like she had a fun birthday! Kids are such a blessing aren't they!

houseofeling said...

happy birthday lillybug....so sad we missed the party...

did you save us some of that cake?

The Sandoval Family said...

Happy birthday beautiful lillybug!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday little Lilly! Sorry I missed out on your big day(Mr. Jasper hasn't been doing so great) You sure looked like it was the best birthday ever! Lots of love and kisses!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! Sorry I missed the party, but I'm still not feeling well. I have a present for the Lillybug from a ladybug ;) Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! Your party looked like a lot of fun! Sorry we missed it. Cake is good isn't it? Especially when you get the whole thing! Did you save me any?

Unknown said...

Is black frosting as bad as bob the builder blue frosting?

Anonymous said...

Poor Lilly. It is starting to sound like a broken record but, sorry I missed it. Melissa called me in California to tell me about the party. She said it was really good. I'll be sure to make it to the 1st birthday of your next seven kids.

Happy first birthday Lilly. Good job Mom and Dad.