Friday, August 17, 2007

So big already...

Miss Lilly turned 9 months old last Saturday. We headed up to my sisters house this week and took some pictures- she is a natural.
Pretty little princess (notice the new clapping she has discovered!) Standing tall with mommy.
Ready for the beach! We could really use a vacation!
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
(sing the song with it!)

She is really such a little doll! Looking so old already. Don't have her 9 month stats yet since we postponed our doctor appt due to ear infection check-up, but I do know that she is ranked 100% adorable! ;)

11 comments:

The Stamms said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how much she's grown!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie bug! I want to eat her up!

Evan

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to Evan...he is a drooler...you don't want him. You want me...I am way more intelligent!

Ethan

Anonymous said...

Hands off you two! She's mine! Hottie!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of miss Lilly. She is a natural!

A Room to Grow said...

she is a very pretty girl. we very much hope to meet her soon, and bring along a couple of older girl cousins to play with her!

The Johnston Family said...

my darling niece is getting soooo big!!

Anonymous said...

Lilly Bud!
Lilly Bud!
You're such a pretty little thing.
I love your dress and barrett. Can't wait to see you next weekend. Love, Gram

kelmatus said...

Neil--

There are two of us....

Ethan and Evan

houseofeling said...

Lucas better step up and defend his little sisters honor....

The boys are going crazy!

The Sandoval Family said...

Adorable pictures. Especially the bathing suit ones. Good job Lilly, Joanna and Melinda (I saw your leg in one)