Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Lucas' cousin Hannah turned 3 today! We celebrated with her last weekend when they were here at good old Chuckee Cheese. I actually think that is the first time I had ever been there. The kids had a great time and I even got to play some skiball...I mean Lilly played skiball!
The Birthday Girl.
Hannah and Lucas driving the Safari Jeep.Lucas showing Papaw how to hit those moles!
Even Lilly got to check out some rides/games at "the Chuck".
Lucas back away from the cake! It was a weekend of cake...first at Chuckee Cheese then back at my parents, then my parents party was the next day. Lucas survived the sugar comas...and we survived the running and running and running in circles.

2 comments:

The Stamms said...

Jacob loves Chuck E. Cheese!!! It does tend to get overstimulating after a little while though. Happy Birthday Hannah!

The Sandoval Family said...

I've learned to take some tylenol before I even walk into a Chuck E. Cheese. Happy Birthday Hannah!