Tuesday, August 21, 2007

All grown up...

Here is Lucas with his Superman Backpack that is as big as him!
Today was Lucas' first day of school. Well...it was really it was his first day of daycare, but he likes to call it school. It is a "Parents Day Out" program at a church here in town that he will start going to two 1/2 days a week. A little way for mommy to get some work done (hopefully)and Lucas to have some social interaction with kids his age. He threw a fit b/c he wanted to stay and play when I picked him up this afternoon so I guess that means he likes it!

6 comments:

Roys Photography said...

That is Awesome Mr. Lucas! I am so proud of you. Big boy going to school. And I am proud of your momma, hope she didn't miss you too much.
Love Auntie JoJo

houseofeling said...

I think Piper wants to "go to school" too....

Anonymous said...

He sure looks big enough to go to school! I'm not surprised he liked Day Care. I'm looking forward to play some games with him this weekend.

The Sandoval Family said...

So be honest... did you work while he was at school or get some much needed rest in?? I'm glad to hear he liked the experience. Good job Lucas!

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

he looks very excited/grown up/proud of being a scool boy in the pic

The Johnston Family said...

Lucas you are so old now!! Love the pic and so glad you like school...you and hannah will have to share your school gossip!