Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Silly Lilly already 8 months old

I look soooo good!
She loves to eat but it is always the BIGGEST mess to clean up!
She is also on the verge of crawling. She army crawls and rolls to where she wants to go...(Iam in no rush to have two children going in different directions). Lucas always says to me..."ilye tyng to cawl mama" (translated: Lilly trying to crawl mama!) and then he starts to gets down on his hands and knees to show her how...it is pretty cute.
Here she has rolled herself under the futon! Silly Lilly!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly lilly - you are one adorable little girl. no need to hurry up and crawl...take your time!

houseofeling said...

so cute! I love that red t-shirt by the way....hope to see you on Friday! You know we will be here!

Anonymous said...

Silly Lilly--a series in itself! So big brother Lucas leads the way--How cute is that! Gramps put in for Aug. 25 & 26--good thing there will be two of us!

A Room to Grow said...

I can't believe Lilly is eight months already. I feel really guilty that we haven't met her. I think about this often. I really hope this adoption happens soon so we can plan things with you guys!

The Stamms said...

Wow...has it been that long already? I can't believe it. Hopefully one day we'll get to see you guys again.

The Johnston Family said...

Go lilly go! What a big cute niece!!