Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The dreaded haircut

Hee hee...mom will never find me inside this box! (Notice the shag)
No mommy no! I don't want to cut off my beautiful locks of hair!
Oh Mom! I look so silly...no one will ever want to play with me again!
I am going to hide inside this box forever!
Well, Lucas got his hair cut out in the garage just like daddy does! As you can see it was a little traumatic for Lucas to get his haircut...he is kinda a hair twirler when it comes to night night time. Even though I kinda butchered it slightly...he is surviving and at least there isn't an inch of hair hanging over his ears anymore!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,I didn't think of the hair twirling! Tell Lucas, Gram and Gramps still love him with or without hair!

Anonymous said...

Lucas,
you are very handsome! The ladies are gonna drool...

The Stamms said...

He's still very adorable...and on this subject, Lucas and Jacob tend to differ...Jacob loves getting his hair cut! Weird, huh! Oh well...nice job Melinda! Wish you lived closer to cut Jacob's hair too!!!

grubb girls said...

lucas - you look hot! i got my haircut this weekend too! see ya soon - ashtin