Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Bumbo




I'm so cute in my little pink stripes!
Lucas laughing at mommy...Lilly looking at me like I'm nuts.
Kisses from Big Brother!
So they have come out with this new Bumbo Seat which allows you to sit your baby up once she can hold her head up. This is new since Lucas was born and my friends have said good things so we bought Lilly one for Christmas. She loves it! She is really into checking out everything around her and especially loves to watch Lucas. So I had her sitting on the table last week while we ate lunch and then decided maybe I could actually get a picture of the two of them together! I kept trying to get Lilly to smile which was actually making Lucas laugh his head off...at least one of my children think I am funny!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like she really enjoys being able to around at everything! I can't believe how big she's getting. I'm glad Lucas is getting used to her being around. They are so cute together.

A Room to Grow said...

funky little chair - i've never seen one of those before.

we got our furniture yesterday. can't wait to show you the pics & get your official designer approval!!!

A Room to Grow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stamms said...

I'm gonna have to get me one of those whenever we get around to having another child. Lucas and Lilly are adorable.

grubb girls said...

lilly - you are getting so big...and cuter every day!

grubb girls said...

...and lucas - you're getting more handsome everytime i see you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna need to get me one of those bumbo deals.....looks pretty sweet.

Anonymous said...

Love the bumbo seat thing. Kids are getting more and more beautiful everytime I see them.