Friday, May 08, 2009

Throwback Friday?

Or maybe I should call it forgetful Thursday? Yesterday, I meant to post some funny throwback links to some old albums I put on facebook over the last month or so. Thought those of you not on facebook would get a kick out of these. And really even if you have seen them, they are just still funny.
Here are some from Highschool.
And here are some from Middle School.
And this would be a great opportunity for all of those out there who read this and NEVER comment....to leave me a comment and at least tell me which pic you thought was the best!! Or to just tell me how much you love me and miss me and enjoy reading my blog. :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog so don't stop;!! It was good seeing you on May 2!

Ann Clark

Anonymous said...

I can't get to the albums if I am not your friend!!

Ann Clark

The Johnston Family said...

yeah, what if i don't want to sign up for facebook...I can't view pics

joe said...

I love you and miss you and enjoy reading the blog!