Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday early preview

So, thanks to my sister we got some early Christmas pics of the kids this past Friday when I was up North. I won't show the finals since that would be copyrighting to scan them and send them out for christmas cards which I am sure that I would never do...but thought I would share some pics of the ones I snapped while we were waiting.
This is how they stayed entertained while we waited, Lucas pulled Lilly round and round and back and forth.Lucas showed off his dance moves.
And Lilly hammed it up for the camera. Final pics turned out very cute- but you'll have to wait for your Christmas Card to see them...I mean, you will have to come over to our house and see the framed version. Right, now I just need to actually make the cards! Maybe Lilly's artisic skills and new crayons will come in handy!

3 comments:

Tam said...

They are truly growing up--handsome and lovely.

The Johnston Family said...

I'm lucky to say that I saw the real pics and they are too cute! Lucas and Lilly did great...and so did Aunt JoJo!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Lucas dancing!