Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Boating Fun!

Ahhh..aren't we the cutest?
Driving with Uncle E...sooo cool!
Hannah Banana's first boat ride!
Wake up sleepy head...where am I?
I think my cheeks are too big for this vest!
Checking out the wake...or sleeping?
Well, if you didn't know already -boatrides and sun can make kids very sleepy. Noah fell asleep waiting on the boat to pick him up and then woke up about 2/3rds of the way through wandering how he got there. Then Lilly fell asleep both times she went out on the pontoon. And Lucas seriously fell asleep standing up! Good thing Uncle Eric was there to scoop him up!

2 comments:

A Room to Grow said...

looks like fun. i really want to come to visit you guys sometime soon, but there is always something. i think we just have to plan it, buy the tickets, and go.

Anonymous said...

I think Lucas can sleep just about anywhere! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. We'll have to come up with you sometime!