Friday, January 26, 2007

Self Portraits

















Well, Tim and I have become masters at self-portraits since we met. If you don't know what I mean- it is when you take the camera and hold it out in front of you to take a picture of yourselves. (This task has definitely gotten easier since digital cameras have come into play!) Now, since I am typically the picture taker -there aren't too many pics of me and the kids. So this week I decided to take some self-portraits! I also included a favorite self-portrait of Tim and I in Sedona (before we had any kids). Now all we have to work on is taking a family self-portrait...and trust me it is trickier when you add more people...especially little people who don't hold still! :)

1 comment:

The Stamms said...

I love this! Joe has also mastered the self-portrait. How neat that you have too!