Friday, April 09, 2010

The reason to always look good no matter what

Well I guess you do just never know who you are going to run into where. Like today I wasn't expecting to meet anyone picking Lilly up from daycare. I went to her room and there was a note that they were in the gym. So I grabbed her bookbag and headed to the gym to get her. As I am walking in I hear someone mention something about Butler and I look up and there is Gordon Hayward ...you couldn't really miss him! I guess I should not have been in shock since the guy is from Brownsburg, but it was still a little strange after rooting for him on TV only a few nights ago! I got Lilly and sooo wanted to ask for a picture but realized I didn't even bring my phone in with me! So, feeling ballzy I went out to the car and grabbed my real camera and came back in just to ask for a picture! And really it could not have been more perfect. I walk in with Lilly and he missed a shot and the ball was bouncing right towards me!
So of course I scoop it up with my left hand and ask for a picture! He could not refuse miss adorable Lilly!
So here we are, Gordon Hayward, me, shy little Lilly and Ron Nored. Awesome.
I think I will work on the always look amazing even if you are headed out to Wal-mart from now on. At least I wasn't wearing my mom sweats!

No comments: